Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals find themselves working extra hours than they want to. extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you may see why ready meals have turn into very fashionable.After a really busy day at the office it is so a lot easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to arrange a meal utilizing fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just doesn't appear price it - all you wish to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
This is one of the best pork chops recipes made on a skillet with garlic butter sauce, thyme, salt and pepper. This main dish is a great dinner entree for busy weeknights and best with side dishes. Top garlic-butter-pork-chops recipes just for you.
You can have Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes using 15 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes
- It's Potatoes.
- You need 5 lb small potatoes, I used a mix of red and gold.
- It's 2 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It's 1 parsley.
- You need 1 salt.
- You need 1 pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp Jared minced garlic with juice.
- You need Pork chops.
- It's 4 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1 parsley.
- Prepare 1 salt.
- It's 1 pepper.
- You need 6 large boneless pork sirloin chops (about 3.5 lbs.).
- You need 2 tbsp Jarred minced garlic with juice.
Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops The Tiptoe Fairy. These baked pork chops are coated in garlic and herb butter, then oven roasted to golden brown perfection. A super easy way to prepare pork chops Add some mashed potatoes and a vegetable and you'll have simple yet satisfying meal that the whole family will enjoy. Ingredients in this Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe.
Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- FOR THE POTATOES:.
- wash and cube potatoes..
- melt the 2tbl. of butter.
- take the melted butter and pour over bottom of a glass 13x9 baking dish to coat the bottom.
- pour diced potatoes over butter in the dish..
- melt the stick of butter..
- add the garlic to the butter and mix.
- pour garlic butter mix over potatoes..
- sprinkle desired amount of pepper, salt and parsely over potatoes..
- toss to coat..
- FOR THE PORK CHOPS:.
- heat a large skillet with 2 of the four tbl. of butter. add garlic..
- saute until browned..
- season both sides of the chops with desired amount of salt, pepper and parsley..
- add chops to skillet and saute for 5 min. per side to lightly brown. chops will not be done and will.still be pink. do not fully cook them..
- remove chops from skillet and place on top of the potatoes. make sure smaller chops are in the center cuz they will cook faster.
- take remaining butter and melt in hot skillet. scrape drippings and get all that yummy garlic..
- pour butter drippings over chops and potatoes..
- completely cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chops are no longer pink and potatoes are soft. (depending on thickness of your chops) (if chops are done but potatoes are not.. remove chops and continue cooking potatoes.).
- remove chops from dish and transfer to serving tray..
- remove potatoes from dish with a slotted spoon and place into serving bowl..
- pour the garlic butter juice into a bowl. and use this juice as a gravy over your pork chop..
- serve with your favorite veggies!.
- serves 6 normally but I have big Eaters so it served 4 in my house. :).
- hint: you can add some red pepper flakes on the potatoes and the chops to give it a kick or use spicy montreal steak seasoning on the chops during saute to give them a kick...
Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes - To make this recipe you'll need the following simple ingredients: Pork chops - I cooked four For starchy sides, my family loves baked sweet potatoes or wild rice. Of course, garlic mashed potatoes with a little parmesan are always the favorite. The garlic butter on these Pork Chops make this one heavenly dinner. Here at Delish, we think pork chops get a bad rap. Maybe it has something to do with all the dry, overcooked chops we were served as kids—but it doesn't have to be that way. Read Also Recipes