Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipes - baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soupunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. It's worthwhile to perceive that being excessive in fats doesn't necessarily imply that it's fattening. Physique fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can have Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need 1/2 medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 5 medium pork chops.
- It's 1 black pepper.
- You need 1/4 green bell pepper.
- You need 1 Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can mushroom soup.
Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly...
Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup - Read Also Recipes