Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta recipes - honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with fetaspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. It's worthwhile to understand that being high in fats does not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
Turnips are nutritious, easy to make, and when cooked well they're delicious too. Your family will love these unique and yummy dishes—yes, including your kids! Here, a combo of savory chicken broth and sweet honey serve to temper turnips, turning them mild and delicious.
You can cook Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta
- It's 5 turnips.
- Prepare 1/2 pork chop.
- It's 4 tbsp feta cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1 clove garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey.
Place carrots and turnips in a medium saucepan and fill with enough water to cover the vegetables. Remove from heat and spread pecans in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet to dry out. Allow enough space between pecan pieces to prevent. Oven Baked Pork Chops seasoned with a quick spice rub and baked to perfection.
Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°.
- Cook turnips for 10 min..
- chop walnuts while turnips cook. also chop the pork chop and place in the frying pan with honey and butter..
- When the turnips are thouroghly cooked, chop them in slices and place them on a oven pan. top with feta cheese, walnuts and honey. let them bake in the oven until the cheese has melted..
- when the pork has got color on both sides, add creme fraiche and garlic..
- Pour out the sauce from the frying pan in another bowl and place the pork and feta cheese in foil and put it in the oven for 10 min..
- Take it out of the oven and put it all on the plate! Enjoy!.
Honey fried pork and oven baked turnips with feta - This baked pork chop recipe produces tender, juicy and Juicy pork chops are lightly breaded, fried, and baked with onions, mushrooms, and a mushroom sauce for the perfect main dish! #centslessmeals #porkchops. Made with feta cheese, and baked in the oven, they are a delicious dinner. Perfect finger food for baby too! They are usually then fried in hot oil in a pan. You can do this with this recipe, however, I prefer to bake them in the oven so that they are less greasy. Read Also Recipes