Spicy Boneless Chicken Karahi recipes - spicy boneless chicken karahi are considered to be filled with fats and sugar, folks say that such a tremendous taste would definitely be unhealthy for health. The fact nevertheless is that darkish candies comprise flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish chocolates additionally cut back stress hormones (cortisol) but yes maintain a count on energy (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome eating recipes, cook healthy food recipes and profit from these health meals recipes.
You can have Spicy Boneless Chicken Karahi using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Boneless Chicken Karahi
- Prepare 1 Kg Boneless Chicken Breast Cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 Kg Tomatos (Skin Remove).
- It's 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste.
- It's 4 Tbsp Yogurt.
- You need 6 To 8 Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Chili Flakes.
- You need 1 Tbsp Cumin Crushed.
- You need 1 Tbsp Coriander Crushed.
- It's 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Crushed Black Pepper.
- It's 1 Tsp Dry Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare To Taste Salt.
- It's 1 Cup Oil.
Spicy Boneless Chicken Karahi instructions
- Take A Pan Add Oil Or Chicken In Karahi & Cook On Medium High Flame Chicken Colour Become Lightly Golden Than Add Ginger Garlic & Cook Just For 5 Min On Medium Flame Than Add Tomato And Green Chili Then Cover Pan For Tomato Become Softer And Cook 10 Min On Medium High Flame Then Add All Dry Masala And Till Cook The Water Become Dry And Chicken Is Full Tender Then Add Yogurt & Kasuri Methi Mix It Well Then Cover Pan & Cook For 10 Min On Medium Flame Oil Become Seperate.
- Then Add Some Green Chillis & Fresh Green Coriander & Ginger Then Stir And Remove From Flame And Serve With Naan Or Parathy.
Spicy Boneless Chicken Karahi - Read Also Recipes