Maharashtrian Lunch recipes - That is an understandable strategy to consuming a night maharashtrian lunch, particularly for those who stay alone or together with your partner. I assume most individuals steadiness their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking kind scratch, but what if you happen to begin to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be helpful to your long run health?The primary reasons folks are inclined to eat prepared meals is to economize and to avoid wasting time, but what if these issues may very well be achieved and, in case you are a non cook dinner, you can be taught a new talent on the time identical? Would that make you're feeling more like preparing your individual meals?
You can have Maharashtrian Lunch using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maharashtrian Lunch
- It's For Daal:.
- You need 1 Cup Daal.
- Prepare 3-4 Curry leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 Cloves garlic.
- You need As per taste Salt.
- You need 1 piece jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp Garam Masala.
- It's 2 tbsp Oil.
- It's As required green coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- It's For Cauliflower Vegetable:.
- It's 1 kg Cauliflower.
- You need 2 medium sized potato and tomato.
- Prepare As required Green coriander leaves.
- It's 2-3 Green chillies.
- It's As per taste Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
Maharashtrian Lunch instructions
- For Daal, Wash Daal and cook it in cooker, take 4 whistle. In a kadhai, take oil and heat it, and put cumin seeds and some hing, then put green chilli, curry leaves and finely chopped garlic, let garlic get golden brown. Add 1 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 cup of water and add cooked daal to it. (Add little water if required) Put salt, garam masala and jaggery into it and let it boil for 5-7 minutes..
- For Cauliflower vegetable, take cauliflower and cut into pieces. Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Take 3 tbsp of oil in kadhai and heat it, then add rai and jeera to it. Add hing, green chilli and chopped potato. Add to it the spices like turmeric powderand red chilli powder. Add salt to taste. Mix well. Add some coriander and cover it. Let it cook for 7-8 minutes..
- For Raita --Take 2 Cucumbers and finely chop it. Add to it 1 Cup Curd and salt and sugar to taste and mix it. Garnish with coriander leaves..
Maharashtrian Lunch - Read Also Recipes