Bengali lunch recipes - Whether or not you browse bengali lunch recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback ebook, or an internet subscription to a recipe website, you will see that there are lots of resources on the internet which is able to show you how to to study prime secret recipes immediately. One of the simplest ways to search out online cooking guides on the internet is to use evaluation sites, they may also help you decide on which product you want to buy whereas on the same time offering you with detailed reviews.
Whether we stay in the country or far from our Motherland, we make our little community with our love for food. Its been a year since I shared a North Indian lunch menu here. After I had tried & posted my Punjabi & Gujarati Lunch Thali, I was looking forward to try Rajasthani and Bengali Lunch platters.
You can cook Bengali lunch using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bengali lunch
- It's 500 gms parshe fishes.
- It's 1 cup Onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger -garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon jeera.
- It's 2/3 teaspoon turmaric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- It's as required fried dal bori.
- You need as required mustard oil.
- Prepare as per taste salt.
- You need 1/2 lime juice.
- You need 1 lime for presentation.
- You need As needed tomato & onion green chilli for presentation.
- You need 1&1/2 teaspoons garam masala powder.
- It's 1 &1/2teaspoons tomato chilli sauce.
- It's as required water.
- You need For Rice-.
- Prepare as required rice.
- You need as required water.
Husband Wife Lunch with Huge Varieties Bengali Food - Lote Fish Paturi - Chicken Kosha. Simple Bengali Home cooked Delicious Food For Lunch Mukbang Eating Show. Kitchen e Kichu Khonn: A Bengali Lunch. Bengali Lunch Menu Recipe - Vegetarian Thali List
Bengali lunch instructions
- Remove the scale and cut the fishes and wash with the water. Add salt, turmeric powder, lime juice and little red chilli powder mix well with the fishes and keep aside..
- Put oil in the heated pan after the oil is boiled put fishes to the pan in high mode of the flame, fry both sides by flipping the fishes, and keep it to the bowl..
- Now put more oil to the same pan. Add jeera, when crackles put onion tomato masala to the pan. Saute for three to four minutes,when oil evaporates put turmeric powder,red chilli powder,then garam masala powder give it a mix,then add salt, half cup water to the pan, cover with the lid keep the flame of the flame in high mode boiled for few minutes then slow the flame and remove the lid put fishes and except which are for fish fry.Put fried dal bori to the gravy boil for few minutes then turn off..
- Rice:- Boil rice then strain it and keep aside. Here I have presented as one plate meal..
- Now take a plate put banana leaves then arrange fish fry, rice, salad,and fish curry to the plate,it's ready for lunch yummy lunch is ready..
Bengali lunch - Generally thread ceremony lunch happen in the afternoon. so here is a suggestion : Nun Lebu (Salt Its like one of my friend's thread ceremony. I will suggest you a few options and being bengali i am. Find bengali lunch stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find this Pin and more on Indian by Sugandhireddy. Read Also Recipes