Simple Lunch recipes - simple lunchspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You must understand that being high in fat doesn't essentially imply that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
A good lunch is so essential to bridge that gap between breakfast and dinner! Simple, easy, and delicious cucumber tea sandwiches satisfy cravings for a light lunch or an afternoon snack. It's the absolute worst - overpaying for a mediocre lunch for one serving while you're at work.
You can have Simple Lunch using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Lunch
- Prepare 4 tbsp boiled peas.
- Prepare 2 small boiled and roughly mashed potato.
- It's 2 freshly pureed tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp ginger green chillies paste.
- You need 1 tbsp oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp jeera.
- You need Pinch haldi / turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp dhaniya / coriander powder.
- It's To taste salt.
- You need 1 cup well blended curd with salt and sugar.
- Prepare Pinch kala namak.
- You need 1/4 tsp jeera / cumin powder.
- It's 4 tbsp boondi.
- You need 1/2 cup dough for making rotis.
- It's 1/4 cup tamatar ki launji.
- Prepare Pinch hing / asafoetida.
But with these recipes here, you can make your own work lunch in minutes, and even have extra for the next. See more ideas about Recipes, Lunch recipes, Easy lunch recipes. My intention was simply to show my simple lunch of a baguette, butter and some delicious ham with a club biscuit as desert. I meant no offence, but I am unsure about my wife's raison d'etre.
Simple Lunch step by step
- Heat oil in a kadai and add jeera and hing, let it splutter then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for a minute,then add haldi, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix well, then add tomato puree.
- Cook on low heat until all the moisture evaporates, then add peas and potatoes and salt, mix well and roast for 3 - 4 minutes, then add water as required, let it simmer for 5 - 7 minutes, it is ready.
- Now make balls from the dough and roll them into thin rotis and cook on hot tawa, then on direct flame, the phulkas are ready.
- Now for raita add kala namak and jeera powder to the curd and mix well, then add boondis to the mixture, mix nicely, raita is ready.
- Now for serving take out sabji and raita in a bowl and serve launji and phulke with then.
Simple Lunch - Kids have their own ideas about what makes a great lunch, which can be a challenge for parents who want them to eat healthy. If you're looking for nutritious ideas that children will actually finish. Simple Lunch Today - Eating Rice with Egg Kasha - Omelette Curry - Jackfruit Potato Curry. This video shows how to make a simple traditional South Indian Veg Lunch. Quick recipes on our FB page. Read Also Recipes