Tres leches—or "three milks" in Spanish—is just a very moist cake that's enriched with two forms of concentrated milk and rich cream. The full dairy and vanilla flavors are a favorite in the southern U. But I'd never heard of the cake. You can make Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad use 6 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad
- You Need eggs,1/2 cup oil or butter.
- You Need vanilla essence, 1 cup all purpose flour,1tsp baking soda.
- You Need milk,1 pack cream,3 tbsn sugar(milk syrup to soak cake).
- You Need Fresh cream whipped.
- You Need Caramel sauce(1/2cup sugar when caramelized add 2tbsn.
- You Need Butter then 1/2 cup cream).
Ana went on to explain to me what Tres Leches Cake is: a light, airy sponge cake soaked with a mixture of three milks: evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream. For the tres leches: Combine the heavy cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk in a small pitcher. Pierce the surface of the cake with a fork several times. Drizzle the milk mixture over the top and allow the cake to sit and absorb the milk mixture.
Steps cook Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad
- First take egg,oil,vanilla and sugar.whisk it then add flour n baking soda.whisk well..
- Now bake cake at 150°c for 20 mins or acc to ur oven..
- Now prepare whipped cream,milk mixture n even caramel.
- Now poke the cake all over then add the milk mixture then caramel then cream or u can decorate as u like..
- Serve chilled n enjoy😊.
Don't worry about totally soaking the cake! Tres Leches Cake a must try Mexican dessert! It's a deliciously rich and moist, milk-soaked cake that always gets compliments every time it's served. It's sweet and refreshing, and even picky eaters love this Mexican cake! However, tres leches is not the first cake with this concept.