Tres leches cake!!
“How to Make a Recipe Tres leches cake!! need 20 ingredients and 8 Step”
I developed a no-fuss version that's rich and tender. Using a skewer, generously poke holes in top of warm cake. Tres Leches Cake has a soft and ultra-moist crumb. You can cook Tres leches cake!! use 20 ingredients and 8 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Tres leches cake!!
- You Need tres leches mixture:.
- You Need evaporated milk.
- You Need sweetened condensed milk.
- You Need heavy cream.
- You Need cake :.
- You Need AP flour.
- You Need baking powder.
- You Need salt.
- You Need egg whites, room temperature.
- You Need egg yolks, room temperature.
- You Need white sugar.
- You Need milk.
- You Need vanilla extract.
- You Need filling :.
- You Need peaches in heavy syrup.
- You Need fresh strawberries.
- You Need cold heavy whipping cream.
- You Need cream cheese.
- You Need powdered sugar.
- You Need vanilla.
This is an authentic Tres Leches Cake recipe and the best we have tried. It beats any store-bought version all day long! Tres Leches Cake a must try Mexican dessert! It's a deliciously rich and moist, milk-soaked cake that always gets compliments every time it's served.
how to make Tres leches cake!!
- For the Tres Leches Mixture: Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk and heavy cream and set aside..
- For the cake : In a bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder and set aside..
- Whisk egg whites until frothy. Then add sugar slowly while whisking at high speed until it thickens. Add egg yolks one at a time while running mixer at high speed until all combined..
- Add half of the flour mixture and keep mixing until well combined. Then add the milk and the vanilla extract and mix. Finally add the remining flour and mix until well blended..
- Grease and flour a 9×2 in baking pan and pour the mixture. Tap a few times so the air bubbles rise to the top. Bake for 30-35 mins. At 350°..
- Meanwhile, cream the creamcheese and powder sugar together until well combined. Then add the pint of whipping cream and vanilla, whisk until it thickens..
- Cut the cake in half and pour half of the tres leches mixture evenly. Add whipped cream, strawberries and peaches. Put the other layer of cake on top and the pour the other half of tres leches mix on top (pinch the cake with a fork so the cake can absorbe the mik). Cover with whipped cream and decorate as you like!!.
It's sweet and refreshing, and even picky eaters love this Mexican cake! So, last week I joined my good friend Joanne for lunch at one of her favorite Mexican restaurants. This Tres Leches Cake recipe is the perfect light and airy dessert and a Latin American favorite. Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks. Tres leches is best served cold.