Tres leches cake
“How to Make a Recipe Tres leches cake need 9 ingredients and 6 Step”
I guarantee it will be the hit. This Tres Leches Cake recipe is the perfect light and airy dessert and a Latin American favorite. Tres Leches means "three milks" and is a sponge cake that contains three different types of milks. You can make Tres leches cake use 9 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients cook Tres leches cake
- You Need flour leveled.
- You Need sugar.
- You Need eggs.
- You Need Vanilla.
- You Need baking powder.
- You Need Whipping cream.
- You Need Condensed milk.
- You Need milk.
- You Need Red food colour for decore.
Tres Leches Cake has a soft and ultra-moist crumb. This is an authentic Tres Leches Cake recipe and the best we. Tres Leches Cake should also be topped with a maraschino cherry. Guys, you'll love Tres Leches Cake.
how to make Tres leches cake
- Separate yolks and whites. Froth whites to stiff peaks..
- Take yolks add 2 cups sugar and mix it until very light in colour. Add 1tsp vanilla essence and mix. Then add in your dry ingredients and whisk well..
- Fold your stiff egg whites in gently and then pour batter in a greased mold. Then bake it for 25 mins in preheated oven..
- Take the cake out of oven after 25 min. Let it cool for 5 mins then put it back in the mold. Then poke the cake with a fork very well all over the cake..
- Add 1 tin of condensed milk and 1 cup of milk in a bowl and whish it well then add this mixture on the cake and let it soak for 2 hours in fridge..
- Then whip some cream and after 2 hours take the cake out of fridge and put the cream all over. For decore just take 1 tbsp of whipped cream and add a pinch of food colour and put it on some places in dots then with a tootpick you make swirls and tadaaaaa. Your cake is ready..
Tres Leches Cake is an authentic Mexican cake soaked in three kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Sheet Cake desserts are a fun and easy. You'll love this light, fluffy tres leches cake SOAKED with a sweet mixture of three milks and topped with a cloud of whipped cream enriched with mascarpone. My mom's favorite cake is tres leches, a butter cake soaked in three kinds of milk. I developed a no-fuss version that's rich and tender. —Marina Castle Kelley, Canyon Country, California.