Chapati pojo for lunch recipes - The truth is it is potential to organize chapati pojo for lunch made from recent components in a short time. Salad is a chief example. All you want is a few fresh ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It's attainable to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
When I was young, I remember chapathi's being made only very rarely. It was always poori that was made regularly. The chapathi dough was mixed with a good amount of oil for.
You can have Chapati pojo for lunch using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chapati pojo for lunch
- It's 1/4 kg green grams.
- It's 1 tomato.
- You need 1 onion.
- You need 4 pieces clove garlic.
- You need Cooking oil.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Prepare 4 cups wheat flour.
Are you stuck for ideas for healthy lunch box recipes or wondering what to pack for lunch every day? Well, I have given few delicious and practical lunch box ideas for work (office), school that are nutritious, healthy and also easy to prepare. Today we will see how to make chapati rolls with a. Chapati (also spelled chapathi) is an Indian flat bread that is a staple in North India and Pakistan, although today it has also made its way to South India.
Chapati pojo for lunch step by step
- Pre boil green grams.
- Mix wheat flour with salt.
- Add pre heated oil.
- Add water and knead dough till smooth.
- Cut dough into small pieces spread them apply oil then reroll them and cover them for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil then add chopped onion fry till brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the mixture with salt to taste.
- Add ground garlic.
- Add the pre boiled green grams to the mixture stir until the mixture is of thick consistency.
- Spread the rolled pieces of dough and place the chapati on a hot pan.
- Once brown turn on the other side and apply oil.
- Turn the other brown side and apply oil then turn it again to dry the oil.
- Once done serve hot chapatis with pojo yummy.
Chapati pojo for lunch - Like most Indian food, it's meant to be served alongside a variety of different dishes. We can't resist a warm chapati with our favourite curry. This traditional Indian side dish is easier than you think and only takes a handful of ingredients. Put on a plate and keep warm while you cook the rest of the chapatis. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot or put in lunch box. Read Also Recipes