LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe recipes - Having lunchbox mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: singaporean chicken rice recipe at residence permits you to have more household time, you can even show off to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which is able to let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
Mmm coming from a Singaporean I'd say this is almost like Singapore Chicken Rice but I prefer to use the boxed mix lulz. See great recipes for Lunchbox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Fishcake omelette with Shrimpballs too! LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe.
You can have LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe
- Prepare leaf Pandan.
- You need Salt.
- Prepare 1 Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 6 Cloves Garlic.
- It's Chicken (any amount that you need).
- Prepare Cucumber.
- Prepare Rice.
- It's Sesame Oil.
- It's 1 Ginger.
- Prepare Spring onions.
- Prepare Chinese Coriander.
- You need Hanjuku Eggs(Optional) Recipe is in my recipe list ･ᴗ･.
Pandan, Salt, Chicken Stock, Garlic, Chicken (any amount that you need), Cucumber, Rice, Sesame Oil. Simplified Hainanese chicken rice. (Adam Liaw). Meanwhile, for the rice, heat the oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger stir until starting to brown, then strain through a sieve.
LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe instructions
- Firstly prep the chicken for steaming.. rub the chicken with pinch of salt. Put the chicken on a plate together with 2-3 cloves of Garlic, Spring onion, some Ginger slice..
- Start to Boil some water in a pot or pan that fits the size of your chicken. After the water starts boiling, lower the heat down to 100°C.. Carefully place the plate (prepared in step1) into the pot/pan elevated above the boiling water. Cover the lid and let it steam for 25-30mins..
- After steaming, remove the chicken from the plate so that the we can drain out the sauce into a separate bowl and set it aside..
- Using a pan, add some Sesame Oil to warm it up a little before pouring in some Rinsed but uncooked rice(please take note of the amount of rice in cups), throw in the Chicken stock,rest of the garlic cloves and ginger slices and start frying the raw rice until most of the moisture are evaporated. (roughly 10mins)..
- Pour everything from the frying pan into the rice cooker, add in the pandan leafs together with the “sauce” we set side (step 3)from steaming the chicken into the rice cooker.
- Add in the desired amount of water for your rice. ratio is 1cup of rice : 1 cup of water. Start the rice cooker and let it do it’s job ･ᴗ･.
- When it’s done, remove the pandan leafs, garlic cloves, ginger from the rice and give it a good mix and your chicken rice is done..
- Fill up the Lunchbox with the fragrant chicken rice. Slice up the chicken into desired chunks and lay it at the side together with cucumber slices and hanjuku egg(Optional) and garnishing the dish with Chinese coriander(Optional but would recommend).
LunchBox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Singaporean Chicken Rice Recipe - Singaporean Rice Rice Recipes Cooking Recipes World Recipes Chicken Ethnic Recipes Easy Food Chinese. Recipe of Delicious Singaporean rice by Chef Shireen anwer,it takes time for cooking but it was damn tasty. Chicken and rice is an unbeatable combo. We put together a collection of chicken and rice recipes that range from soups and salads to main dishes and It's dinner's power couple! Chicken and rice is incredibly simple—but amazingly versatile and totally delicious. Read Also Recipes