Chana pulao- lunch box recipe recipes - Your entire favorite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically purchase and revel in. chana pulao- lunch box recipe Some of these might even turn into your favorite dishes. What for those who might make these dishes in the consolation of your individual dwelling for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Well, while making this pulao recipe and writing this post I do remember the aroma and taste of her chana pulao. Another rice recipe you can make with chana is this Chana biryani. chana pulao recipe with step by step photos and quick video. chana pulao is very commonly cooked rice recipe made in one pot, a healthy rice option. this is served with raita and stays good even when not hot making it a good option for lunch box. simple and easy to make chickpeas pulao recipe. few. Try this Chana Pulao which is delicious Pulao recipe which can be served during dinner or lunch with any raita of your choice.
You can cook Chana pulao- lunch box recipe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chana pulao- lunch box recipe
- It's 1cup Kabuli white chana-.
- Prepare 1piece Cinnamon-.
- You need 2 Cloves-.
- It's 1 tsp Jeera-.
- It's 1tsp Ginger garlic paste-.
- Prepare 1 Big onion.
- Prepare 1cup Veggies.
- You need 1cup Rice.
- It's 1 tbsp Turmeric powder-.
- It's 1/2 tsp Chilli powder-.
- It's 1 Green chilli(sliced)-.
- You need as needed Salt-.
- It's 1 tsp Garam masala-.
- You need 3 cups Water-.
- It's 4 tsp Oil-.
- It's 1 tsp Ghee-.
You can also make this pualo and pack it for your and your kids Lunch Box or serve it as a side dish with your weekend meals. Kala Chana (Black Chickpeas) Pulao, protein rich one-pot meal. This is one of the quickest and tastiest option for a healthy lunch box. This chickpeas along with onion, tomato and other Indian spices are cooked together with rice to get a very nutritional rich and balanced diet. + Kala chana pulao is a pulao of black chickpeas and rice seasoned with aromatics and spices.
Chana pulao- lunch box recipe instructions
- Soak the chana for 6 hours and boil the chana in the pressure cooker for 4 whistles. While cooking chana add little amount of salt..
- Heat a small cooker in that add oil and 1 TSP of ghee.in that add cinnamon,cloves,jeera..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and add the onion. Fry it until the onion colour changes to light brown and then add all the veggies. You can use any veggies I used carrot, potato,beans, capsicum..
- Then add turmeric powder chilli powder and add 4 cups of water.then add a cup of rice and add salt for the mixture as needed..
- Then add the boiled chana into the rice mixture and mix it well..
- Then the cooker is allowed to boil it for 3 whistles.once the pressure is released the dish is ready to serve..
- Now you can serve chana pulao with onion raita along with gobhi fry or potato chips..
Chana pulao- lunch box recipe - This high-protein, high-fibre, low-fat one-pot meal is a Our kala chana pulao recipe is a wonderful dish for weekend lunches, dinner parties, and potlucks. It's also a great lunch box or tiffin box option for both. · Chana dal pulao recipe, a protein packed pulao recipe with step by step photos. Goes great in lunch box too. It also makes a perfect lunch box recipe. So try this easy homemade Kabuli Channa Pulao at home. Read Also Recipes