Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad recipes - If you happen to have been to buy mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad an e-book you possibly can print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this way as you should have a straightforward to follow recipe in entrance of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or dropping them as you can print an additional copy for each time you need to.
You can have Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad
- You need ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- You need Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- Prepare Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- You need 1 " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- It's Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1 " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- You need 1 " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It's Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry - not washed].
- It's 1 " Sliced Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- It's 1 " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 " Chopped Celery.
- It's 1/2 " Chopped Carrots.
- It's Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- You need Halved Black Olives.
- Prepare Thin Sliced White Onions.
- It's Thin Sliced Radishes.
- You need Chopped Green Onions.
- You need Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- Prepare Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- It's Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- It's Boiled Eggs Halved.
- You need Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- It's Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- It's Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad instructions
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad - Read Also Recipes