Bulgogi Marinade for Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals find themselves working extra hours than they wish to. bulgogi marinade for boneless, skinless chicken thighs Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why prepared meals have grow to be very talked-about.After a very busy day on the workplace it's so much easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to prepare a meal using fresh ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply would not appear price it - all you want to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Bulgogi Marinade for Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Marinade for Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- It's 4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 a small apple, finely grated using a microplane or fine cheese grater (or you can use 1/4 cup apple sauce).
- Prepare 1.5-2 Tablespoons minced garlic (about 3 or 4 large cloves).
- You need 1/3 cup white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup mirin.
- Prepare 1/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons soy sauce.
- It's 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 green onions chopped (green and white parts).
- Prepare optional: 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1.5 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root.
Bulgogi Marinade for Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs instructions
- I usually just throw everything into a large mixing bowl and get in there with my hands, gently tossing and massaging until all the seasonings are evenly distributed. If you prefer, you can mix all the marinade ingredients in a separate bowl, stir or whisk until all the sugar is dissolved, and then pour it over the chicken thighs and mix..
- I like to marinate it for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. Right around 6 to 8 hours is the sweet spot for me, where all the chicken takes on great flavor, but the texture of the meat hasn't taken on cured qualities and is tender, juicy, and still chicken-y. :).
- Because it is dark and somewhat fatty meat, you'll want to grill over a medium low heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on the size of the thigh piece. Watch for flareups as the caramelized marinade mixed with the melting chicken fat hits the coals..
Bulgogi Marinade for Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs - Read Also Recipes