Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing recipes - Your whole favourite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually purchase and enjoy. roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing A few of these may even become your favourite dishes. What for those who might make these dishes within the comfort of your individual dwelling for less than a small fraction of the restaurant value?
Deboning a chicken takes a little while but the end result is worth it. The meat is tender and juicy and that stuffing is pack full of. Roasted Chicken Breasts with Tomatoes and Chickpeas.
You can cook Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing using 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing
- Prepare 1 chicken without bones and with skin.
- You need 200 gr brown rice.
- Prepare 125 gr dried cranberries.
- You need 5 onions.
- You need 3 cloves garlic.
- You need 1 bunch parsley, sage and thyme.
- It's a few chestnuts.
- It's 1 apple.
- It's 1/2 small glass rum.
- Prepare Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 stalk celery.
- It's 1 bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 dash olive oil.
- You need 1 cup chickenn stock.
Soak the cranberries in the port for an hour. Fry the onion and bacon gently in the butter, until the onion is tender and the bacon is cooked. Tropical flavors of lime, ginger, thyme, clove, and rum make this chicken really delicious. Mix together the cayenne pepper, clove, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, salt, and thyme leaves.
Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing instructions
- Get the ingredients.together. Start soaking the cranberries in the rum and wash the brown rice really well.
- Put two pans on - one for the rice and another for the chestnuts. Use a sharp knife to cut a cross in each chestnut (it will help with peeling later).
- Cook the brown rice - according to packet instructions but usually 1:3 rice:water and 40 mins. And the chestnuts in boiling water for 20 mins..
- Melt the butter in a pan, add salt and pepper.
- Add the onions, garlic, cook over a moderate heat and after a couple.of minutes add the chopped celery. You'll have 3 pans on the go now so it's a perfect moment to pour yourself a glass of chilled white wine and cross your fingers 😉.
- Add the cranberries, rum and chopped herbs. Chop the apple into small pieces and add to the pan. Stir well, lower the heat to minimum and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- And the herbs.
- Add the chicken stock, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- After 20 mins turn the chestnut pan off, salvage the chestnuts and peel - thanks to the cuts you made before boiling, peeling will be super easy.
- Chop the easily peeled chestnuts.
- And add to the pan.
- Now the rice should.be ready too. Drain and add to the pan.
- Stir well and pre-heat the oven to 200°.
- Put the chicken on the oven rack over the oven tray..
- Stuff the chicken.
- And then add salt and black pepper.
- Put the chicken in the.oven. Leave heat top amd bottom for 40 mins.
- And then turn to bottom heat only for 50 mins.
- Take out and leave to rest for half an hour.
- Cut, serve and enjoy..
- The stuffing is so moist that you won't need gravy. Just eat as it is - with a simple salad if you want a side..
Roast boneless chicken with chestnut, cranberry, apple, brown rice and rum stuffing - Brush the chicken with oil, then coat with the spice mixture. The rice is cooked with cranberries and walnuts in a herb infused apple broth, with fresh apple tossed through. I'm a big fan of one pot chicken and rice recipes like Baked Rotisserie Chicken with Garlic Butter Rice, Chinese If you make this with boneless skinless thigh fillets or breast, add them into. Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe Cranberry-Balsamic Glazed Crown Roast of Lamb Stuffed with Caramelized Vegetables. Read Also Recipes