Cold Edamame Soup recipes - cold edamame soupspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. It's essential to understand that being high in fats does not essentially imply that it is fattening. Body fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to healthy food recipes.
You can have Cold Edamame Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold Edamame Soup
- You need 200 grams Edamame (frozen).
- You need 1/2 Onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp White flour.
- It's 10 grams Butter.
- Prepare 300 ml Water.
- You need 1 Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 300 ml Milk.
- It's 50 ml Heavy cream.
- You need 1 Salt, black pepper.
- You need 1 Bay leaf.
Cold Edamame Soup instructions
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Melt the butter in a heavy pot and cook the onions. Once they've wilted, add the flour and mix well..
- Add the water a little at a time, mixing each time. Add the soup stock..
- Add the edamame and simmer on medium heat until softened..
- Once the edamame has softened, transfer to a blender and puree into a paste..
- Transfer the puree to the pot. Pour the milk into the blender, cleaning off the sides of the container with the milk..
- Heat again. Add the bay leaf and heavy cream, and flavor with salt and pepper. Cool in the refrigerator until well chilled..
- Pout into your serving dish, and garnish with heavy cream (not listed)..
Cold Edamame Soup - Read Also Recipes