Crispy Roasted Edamame recipes - All your favorite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you will usually purchase and enjoy. crispy roasted edamame Some of these might even turn into your favorite dishes. What when you may make these dishes within the comfort of your own dwelling for only a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can have Crispy Roasted Edamame using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Roasted Edamame
- You need 12 oz bag of frozen shelled edamame.
- It's 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- You need salt & pepper.
Crispy Roasted Edamame instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Optional: prepare a sheet pan by lining it with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up. Place the frozen edamame in a colander and run under cold water to thaw. Drain..
- In a bowl, mix the thawed edamame, oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper until evenly combined. Spread the edamame mixture onto the bottom of the prepared sheet pan. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes..
- Let cool on the pan for a minute, then serve!.
Crispy Roasted Edamame - Read Also Recipes