Edamame Yuzu Hummus recipes - edamame yuzu hummus are thought of to be stuffed with fats and sugar, individuals say that such a tremendous taste would certainly be dangerous for health. The actual fact however is that darkish chocolates include flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish goodies additionally cut back stress hormones (cortisol) but yes keep a rely on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome consuming recipes, cook healthy food recipes and benefit from these well being food recipes.
You can cook Edamame Yuzu Hummus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Edamame Yuzu Hummus
- It's 1 cup cooked and shelled edamame.
- Prepare 1/4 c. tahini (nerigoma in Japanese).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. yuzu juice.
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- It's 2 tbsp. olive oil (add more if you like your hummus creamier).
- Prepare season to taste : salt and pepper.
Edamame Yuzu Hummus instructions
- Combine edamame, tahini, yuzu juice, garlic, and herbs in food processor..
- Process until smooth. Drizzle olive oil through feed tube, continuing to process until oil is fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
- Can keep covered 2-3 days in fridge..
Edamame Yuzu Hummus - Read Also Recipes