Rice with Corn&Edamame recipes - In case you were to buy rice with corn&edamame an e-book you can print recipes as you want them. It can be very environment friendly this manner as you should have a straightforward to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to worry about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you may print an extra copy for whenever you must.
Raise the heat to high and stir in the rice; bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low. Place the rice into a small dutch oven and cover with water. Stir the rice with your hand, then pour as much of the water away as you can without tipping the rice out of the pot.
You can have Rice with Corn&Edamame using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice with Corn&Edamame
- Prepare 2 cup rice.
- You need 2 cup water.
- It's 1 corn on cob.
- It's 1/3 can frozen Edamame.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter.
Cut the corn in half and strip the kernels from the cob. It's a mix of sweet-spicy flavors. Perfect for a family meal, picnics, and even school lunches. It can be eaten hot or cold.
Rice with Corn&Edamame instructions
- Defroze the Edamame and set aside..
- Wash the rice and add 2 cups of water into rice cooker pot..
- Slice corn seeds and put both seeds and cob into the pot,too..
- Press "Cook" botton on the rice cooker as usual.
- When the rice is cooked, remove corn's cob and add Edamame. Cover the lid for 5 minutes more..
- Mix the rice with salt and butter..
- Make into Onigiri rice ball or eat with other dishes. You can subtitute Edamame with green pea..
- For Vegan version, skip the butter, use brown rice with a bit more water (about 1/2 cup) I've tried Japanese sticky rice, brown rice and jasmine rice, all of them are totally work 😶.
Rice with Corn&Edamame - Once the rice is fully cooked through, use a fork to stir the rice and check for seasoning. Top Tips and Recipe Variations: Add some Vienna sausage to turn this into arroz con salchicha. Arroz con salchicha simply means "rice with sausage". Omit the corn if you just want a basic yellow rice recipe. While the rice cooks, cut the corn kernels from the cobs: Husk the corn, removing all the silky threads under the husks, too. Read Also Recipes