Soy Sauce Marinated Edamame recipes - soy sauce marinated edamame are thought of to be filled with fat and sugar, individuals say that such a tremendous taste will surely be dangerous for well being. The actual fact however is that dark goodies include flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular well being. Darkish chocolates additionally scale back stress hormones (cortisol) however yes keep a count on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them concerned in your healthy eating recipes, cook wholesome meals recipes and profit from these health meals recipes.
Flavour can be anything you like. Today I add Wasabi and enjoyed them with chilled Sake. Warm Edamame beans in boiling water or in the microwave.
You can have Soy Sauce Marinated Edamame using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Sauce Marinated Edamame
- It's 1 cup Edamame (Young Soy Beans) *removed from pods.
- You need 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon Flavour *e.g. Wasabi, Curry Powder, Mustard, Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), Ground Garlic, Ginger, etc.
This process is optional, but it will help marinating process. Combine Soy Sauce and flavour of your choice. Add soy sauce to edamame, stir. Chop garlic, add to pan and stir.
Soy Sauce Marinated Edamame instructions
- Warm Edamame beans in boiling water or in the microwave. This process is optional, but it will help marinating process..
- Combine Soy Sauce and flavour of your choice. Add Edamame and marinate for 1 to 2 hours..
- *The marinated beans can be mixed with freshly cooked Rice.
Soy Sauce Marinated Edamame - Cook the edamame according to package directions. Then pat it dry with a towel and set aside. Whisk the brown sugar, soy sauce and water in a small bowl and set aside. Place the sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a medium non-stick sauce pan on medium heat. Defrost the edamame by running it under water. Read Also Recipes