You can cook Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~ use 16 ingredients and 7 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~
- You Need Tofu.
- You Need Ground pork.
- You Need Japanese leek.
- You Need Komatsuna.
- You Need ●Doubanjiang.
- You Need ●Tianmianjiang.
- You Need ●Douchi.
- You Need ●Ra-yu.
- You Need Shaoxing wine (or sake if unavailable).
- You Need ●Garlic (grated).
- You Need ●Ichimi spice.
- You Need ☆Hot water (or cold).
- You Need ☆Chinese soup stock (Weipa, etc.).
- You Need ☆ Soy sauce.
- You Need Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- You Need bundle Chinese-style noodles.
how to make Spicy! Mapo Noodles~ Mapo Tofu Ramen~
- Blanch the komatsuna for about 30 seconds, and cut into easy-to-eat sizes. Cut the tofu into cubes, and finely chop the Japanese leeks..
- Mix all of the • ingredients together..
- Boil hot water for the noodles..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and sauté the ground pork. After it has browned, add Step 2 and coat everything in the mixture..
- Add tofu and all of the ☆ ingredients, and bring to a boil. During that time, put the noodles into the boiled water, and boil as instructed on the package..
- Just a moment before the noodles are done, mix in the Japanese leeks and Sichuan pepper to the boiling frying pan..
- Drain the cooled noodles in a sieve, and transfer to the ramen bowl. Add the soup on top, top with the komatsuna, and it is done!.