You can make Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles use 7 ingredients and 4 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles
- You Need portion Yakisoba noodles (steamed noodles).
- You Need Cabbage, bean sprouts, Chinese chives, etc.
- You Need Thinly sliced pork.
- You Need Water.
- You Need ●Weipa.
- You Need ●Oyster sauce.
- You Need ●Soy sauce.
Steps make Stewed Ramen with Yakisoba Noodles
- Boil water in a pot, add ● ingredients, and taste..
- Chop pork and vegetables as the same size as when you cook yakisoba noodles..
- Add pork, vegetables, and yakisoba noodles to Step 1, and simmer for 2 ~ 3 minutes..
- When the yakisoba noodles have loosened, it's done. Sprinkle with pepper if you like..