Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji recipes - This is an understandable method to eating a night edamame rice with shio-koji, particularly for those who reside alone or along with your accomplice. I assume most people steadiness their consuming habits between prepared meals and cooking form scratch, but what when you begin to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be helpful to your long term health?The principle reasons people are inclined to eat ready meals is to save cash and to avoid wasting time, but what if these things may very well be achieved and, in case you are a non prepare dinner, you might learn a new ability on the time identical? Would that make you're feeling extra like making ready your personal meals?
You can cook Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji
- It's 540 ml White rice.
- You need 150 grams de-shelled Edamame or frozen edamame.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Shio-koji.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp Sake.
- It's 5 cm Kombu.
Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji step by step
- Rinse the rice, add a piece of konbu and let it sit in water for about 30 minutes..
- Add sake and shio-koji into the rice. Add water up to the appropriate water line and cook the rice. Once the rice is done, combine the edamame and mix well..
- Shimeji Mushrooms & Edamame Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143409-shimeji-mushroom-and-edamame-seasoned-rice.
- Chicken Gomoku Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157055-standard-5-ingredient-rice.
- Oseki-han using a Rice Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155504-adzuki-beans-and-rice-steamed-in-a-rice-cooker.
- 'Chawan-mushi' (Steamed egg custard)..
- 'Ika-Meshi'(Grilled squid stuffed with flavored rice) using a Pressure Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143355-easy-cooking-in-a-pressure-cooker-soft-ikameshi-squid-stuffed-with-sticky-rice.
- Pond Smelt Tempura. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143530-crispy-fried-pond-smelt-tempura.
Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji - Read Also Recipes