Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) recipes - quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) are thought-about to be stuffed with fats and sugar, people say that such an incredible taste will surely be unhealthy for health. The fact nevertheless is that darkish sweets comprise flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular well being. Dark goodies additionally cut back stress hormones (cortisol) however sure preserve a depend on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them concerned in your healthy eating recipes, prepare dinner wholesome food recipes and profit from these health food recipes.
You can have Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Quinoa.
- You need 1 cup Edamame.
- You need 1 cup White Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- Prepare 1/4 cup Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) step by step
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) - Read Also Recipes