Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste recipes - All your favorite eating places have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and enjoy. chilled 'zunda' pounded edamame paste Some of these could even develop into your favorite dishes. What when you might make these dishes in the comfort of your individual residence for under a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can have Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste
- It's 200 grams Edamame (boiled in salt water, and shelled).
- Prepare 50 grams Sugar.
Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste instructions
- Cover the shelled edamame in hot water and parboil once more on high heat while mixing with a fork. Removing the thin membrane that rise to the surface..
- Once tender, transfer to a colander, lightly draining the boiled liquid into a pot. Do not discard the liquid..
- A little at a time, pass the mashed edamame through a strainer. Dissolve the sugar in the remaining liquid, then add to the mashed edamame..
- Pass the remaining liquid through a sieve, knead to your desired texture, then serve..
- Try it with mochi dumplings, ice cream, cream puffs, etc. For the mochi dumplings, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147885-soft-and-chewy-dango-with-only-tofu-and-flour.
Chilled 'Zunda' Pounded Edamame Paste - Read Also Recipes