Edamame (Green Soy Beans) recipes - edamame (green soy beans) is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks especially must in no way be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats along with Trans fat elevate extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that scale back risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can cook Edamame (Green Soy Beans) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Edamame (Green Soy Beans)
- You need 2 handfuls boiled edamame (green soy beans).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons garlic.
- Prepare 1 little cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare salt and pepper, as you like.
- It's 1 teaspoon nam pla (fish sauce) ☆.
- You need 1 teaspoon oyster sauce ☆.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon water ☆.
Edamame (Green Soy Beans) instructions
- First, mix the ☆ ingredients! and set it aside .(*´∇｀*) The garlic needs to be chopped..
- Put a small amount of oil in a heated frying pan, stir fry the garlic..
- Once you have fried a little, put the green soy beans & a little cayenne pepper powder in and fry lightly..
- Remove from the heat, and add the mixed sauce, then briefly stir fry. Please adjust taste with salt and pepper. It's ready to eat!.
Edamame (Green Soy Beans) - Read Also Recipes