Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad recipes - Preparing edamame and kidney bean pasta salad these prime secret recipes at residence provides you extra freedom along with your food, you can alter sure recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. if you're on a food regimen chances are you'll want to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake it's possible you'll wish to add less salt, the probabilities are countless. Why not use the information you'll be able to obtain and come up with some of your personal secret recipes.
Just before the pasta is finished, add in the edamame to cook. Drain well and place in bowl with the rest of the ingredients. A slightly different pasta salad, feel free to double it for potlucks and picnics.
You can have Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad
- You need 8 oz small shell pasta.
- It's 10 oz frozen mukimame (shelled edamame), thawed.
- Prepare 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup chopped tomatoes.
- It's 2 medium stalks celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup coarsely chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup Braswell's Vidalia Onion Peppercorn dressing.
I particularly like to use Wacky Mac or tri-color pasta for this! When it's done cooking, rinse with cold water and pour in a large serving bowl or container. Rinse and drain the black beans and edamame. Try this Edamame Pasta Salad tonight.
Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta as indicated on package. Drain, but do not rinse..
- While pasta is cooking, add all other ingredients, except dressing, to large mixing bowl and stir well. Add the warm pasta after drained and stir again..
- Add the dressing and stir until blended. Reserve the rest of the bottle of dressing..
- Refrigerate in airtight container for at least 2 hours. Taste and add more dressing as needed. I like less, many people will use whole bottle..
Edamame and Kidney Bean Pasta Salad - Black beans and edamame add a little bit of a different texture and interest to this dish. So good I won a blue ribbon! This is a refreshing pasta salad that is not only colorful but has so much flavor. It truly tastes as good as it looks! Black beans and edamame add a. Read Also Recipes