Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice recipes - If you happen to have been to buy easy shimeji mushroom & edamame sticky rice an e-book you may print recipes as you want them. It may be very environment friendly this manner as you'll have a straightforward to observe recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or shedding them as you can print an additional copy for every time you need to.
You can cook Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice
- You need 360 ml Mochi rice.
- Prepare 1/2 pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Aburaage.
- You need 1 shelled, 50 grams Frozen edamame.
- Prepare 1 enough to fill to the appropriate line in the rice cooker Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt.
Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice instructions
- 30 minutes before cooking the rice, wash the grains and let them sit in the colander. Without removing the oil, cut the aburaage in half lengthwise and then into 5 mm slices..
- Break the shimeji mushrooms into small pieces. Bleach the frozen edamame in lukewarm water and remove the seeds from the shell. Drain..
- Place the rice into the rice cooker. Add the dashi stock granules, soy sauce, salt, and sake. Fill with water until it reaches the appropriate line in the rice cooker (for sticky rice 'okowa'), and stir well..
- Place the shimeji and aburaage on top and start cooking. After it has cooked, let it sit to steam for 5 minutes, add the edamame and mix in..
- Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143534-edamame-rice-with-shio-koji.
- Chestnut Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153093-steamed-chestnut-mochi-rice.
- Sweet Potato Rice..
- 5 Ingredient Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157055-standard-5-ingredient-rice.
Easy Shimeji Mushroom & Edamame Sticky Rice - Read Also Recipes