Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice recipes - roasted chicken and edamame bean baked rice is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially should in no way be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fats along with Trans fats increase extra blood ldl cholesterol as in comparison with dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce threat of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice
- Prepare 2 cup any leftover roasted chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup edamame bean.
- It's 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- You need 1 dash black pepoer.
- You need 1 dash parsley flake.
- You need 4 cup cooked rice.
Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice instructions
- Cooked rice as usual in a rice cooker then once rice is cooked put all ingredient and bake for another 10 minute.
- top parsley flake on rice and serve hot.
- OPTIONAL USING SHREDED LEFTOVER CHICKEN MEAT, PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347100-lg-pandan-fried-chicken---thai-traditional-dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338860-fried-curry-chicken.
- LEFTOVER EDAMMAME BEANS PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333535-edamame-bean-with-soy-vineger-sauce.
Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice - Read Also Recipes