Hot chocolate recipes - In case you have been to buy hot chocolate an e-book you could print recipes as you need them. It may be very environment friendly this manner as you will have an easy to follow recipe in front of you and you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for every time it's important to.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
You can have Hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate
- It's 3 tablespoons Milo or hot chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon condensed milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup hot water.
- It's 1/4 water (room temperature).
- You need 1-2 pieces chocolate (optional).
Hot chocolate step by step
- Put in 3 tablespoons of Milo or hot chocolate powder and 1 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Then, put in the hot water and chocolate pieces (optional) and mix well..
- Put in room temperature water and mix again. And your hot chocolate is done..
Hot chocolate - Read Also Recipes