Hot chocolate recipes - hot chocolate is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about full of cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fat together with Trans fat raise more blood ldl cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that scale back danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
You can cook Hot chocolate using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate
- You need 15 ml cocoa powder.
- Prepare 80 ml milk powder.
- You need 30 ml white sugar.
- You need Half a teaspoon finely ground cinnamon.
- It's Ground nutmeg.
- You need clove Ground.
- It's Pinch table salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon rosee water.
- You need 600 ml water.
Hot chocolate step by step
- Add all solid components together. Mix them very well in a saucepan..
- Add the water..
- Whisk, use a teaspoon to clear the bottom of the saucepan before turning on the heat..
- Before boiling add the rose water. Serve hot..
Hot chocolate - Read Also Recipes