Sig's Red Onion Chutney and Chicken Salad recipes - sig's red onion chutney and chicken salad additionally has saturated fat along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is prevented by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean reduce beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many women are found poor in it. Choose steaks which have deep purple coloration with less marbling
You can cook Sig's Red Onion Chutney and Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Red Onion Chutney and Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 cooked, small chicken breasts, cut into bites size pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp (level) of caramelised red onion chutney bought or homemade.
- You need 1 tbsp mild curry powder, you can add more if you like.
- It's 1 tbsp raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp walnuts, chop roughly keep a few for garnish if you like.
- It's 2 tbsp best or home made mayonnaise (you can substitute with creme fraiche).
Sig's Red Onion Chutney and Chicken Salad step by step
- Cut your cooked chicken into bite sized chunks, pit into a bowl.
- Add three tablespoons of caramelised red onion chutney, carefully lift under the chicken as not to break it up..
- Add 1 tablespoons of mild curry powder. You can add a little more later if you prefer a stronger flavour.
- Add the raisins and lift both the curry powder and the raisins under the meat..
- Add the walnuts and then the mayonnaise. Gently fold into the chicken mixture.
- Mix gently until well combined. Serve with green lettuce for garnish..
Sig's Red Onion Chutney and Chicken Salad - Read Also Recipes