Hot chocolate recipes - hot chocolate is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of stuffed with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fat along with Trans fats increase extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
You can cook Hot chocolate using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate
- It's 1 glass full fat milk.
- You need 2 tbsp sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup semi sweet Choco chips.
Hot chocolate step by step
- Take deep bottomed pan put milk and bring it to a boil now turn flame to low and add sugar cocoa powder and cook for 2 mins..
- Add Choco chips and mix it.now star whisking it by hand whisk for 2 to 3 mins.now turn off the flame and serve hot..
Hot chocolate - Read Also Recipes