Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks recipes - Having hot chocolate dip sticks at dwelling lets you have extra family time, you can too showcase to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets.
Full confession - this is not my brilliant idea. I wrapped each stick in a square of cellophane and tied it with a pretty ribbon. I'm kind of in love with my hot chocolates on sticks.
You can cook Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks
- Prepare 1 cup dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- It's 1/4 cup condensed milk.
- It's 1/4 cup butter.
- It's 10-12 ice cream sticks or spoons.
- Prepare For Topping.
- It's Marshmallows.
- It's Oreo cookie chunks.
- It's Candy canes.
- It's Nuts.
- Prepare Granola.
- It's Dedicated coconut.
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip - a dip made with hot chocolate mix, yogurt, and cream cheese for a cheesecake treat that is great to dip cookies in. This easy Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is the perfect no bake dessert to share at holiday parties. It is full of hot chocolate flavor, is easy to make. DIY Hot chocolate sticks that can be stirred into hot milk to make awesome flavoured hot chocolates!
Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks step by step
- On a double boiler or microwave safe bowl, mix butter & chocolate chunks (one flavor at a time).
- Once the chocolate is half melted, bring down fro & add condensed milk. Let it cool a bit..
- Now pour it in ice tray / Molds..
- Top it up with your favorite toppings...Play around with the flavors & varieties..
- As it starts getting little thick, put in IceCream sticks or spoons. Let it set in fridge..
- Flavors to play around - 1) Orange - Goes best with dark chocolate, Add a twist with some Rum Essence 2) Pineapple- perfect with white chocolate (slight yellow tinge) & desiccated coconut topping 3) Coffee - Make it in double layer - Add coffee to the melting chocolate. Tiramisu Flavor.
- Separate from the mold. The Hot Chocolate Sticks are ready.... Wrap it with Beautiful Christmas Themed Wraps & Share.....
- How to Use them - In a hot cup of milk, dip this stick. Stir well & enjoy the perfect Hot Chocolate for the Christmas.... A perfect Drink for those cold, chilling holiday Afternoons.... *** you can make it in double layer & different shapes too... *** While having it, you can add more granola, nuts or cookie chunks......
Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks - With the right preparation, fountain chocolate, and chocolate fountain dipping items, a chocolate fountain can make your dessert table one to be remembered for the ages. We will get into our list of the things you might want to serve on your buffet or chocolate fountain dipping table in a moment. Try this easy Hot Chocolate Sticks recipe to make holiday gifts or an easy and delicious hot chocolate bar. Just dunk into warm milk and stir! And since everyone is different, these Hot Chocolate Sticks are the perfect gift to personalize- just dip and stir! Read Also Recipes