Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake recipes - frozen hot chocolate cheesecakeunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You might want to understand that being high in fat does not essentially imply that it's fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to wholesome food recipes.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. A frozen hot chocolate cheesecake with an oreo crust, mini marshmallows, and swirls of marshmallows mixed throughout. Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake tastes *just* like hot cocoa.
You can have Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
- You need Oreo or chocolate crust.
- Prepare 16 oz. Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 3 hot chocolate mixes.
- It's Pinch salt.
- Prepare 2 cups heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup mini marshmallows.
PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews and media websiteDelishVideosHow To Make Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake. Take your hot chocolate obsession from winter to summer with this cheesecake. Do you remember my frozen pumpkin pie cheesecake? It has (so far) been the most popular recipe on the blog.
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, hot chocolate mixes and salt. Mix until smooth..
- Add half of heavy cream and mix until smooth. Add rest of heavy cream and mix until extra fluffy..
- Fold in mini marshmallows and put mixture in crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours..
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake - And definitely one of my favorite desserts. Your frozen hot chocolate won't be completely smooth like a milkshake or smoothie. Pour the frozen hot chocolate into several tall glasses, and serve it immediately. You can serve them as they are, or garnish them further with a swirl of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and/or chocolate curls. Take your hot chocolate obsession from winter to summer with this cheesecake. Read Also Recipes