Hot Chocolate recipes - hot chocolatespread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. It's essential understand that being excessive in fats does not essentially imply that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to healthy food recipes.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
You can cook Hot Chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 2 cup milk.
- Prepare 50 gm dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla custard powder or vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare sugar as per taste.
- You need As needed whipped cream.
Hot Chocolate step by step
- In a saucepan add milk and sugar, stir and let it come to a boiling point..
- Now add chopped dark chocolate to the milk pan and stir until chocolate dissolved completely..
- Now in a small bowl add tsp of vanilla custard and little milk to it.mix well to make lumps free paste and add to the chocolate milk pan.stir continuously and cook for a min..
- Switch off the heat..
- Now pour hot chocolate in prepared serving glass (3/4)and top with whipped cream, garnish with some grated chocolate and serve hot..
Hot Chocolate - Read Also Recipes