Hot Chocolate recipes - Whether or not you browse hot chocolate recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback book, or an online subscription to a recipe site, you'll discover that there are numerous sources on the internet which is able to enable you to study high secret recipes at the moment. One of the simplest ways to find on-line cooking guides on the web is to use review websites, they will help you decide on which product you want to purchase while at the same time offering you with detailed critiques.
Hot chocolate, also known as drinking chocolate, cocoa, and as chocolate tea in Nigeria, is a heated drink consisting of shaved chocolate, melted chocolate or cocoa powder, heated milk or water, and usually a sweetener. Hot chocolate may be topped with whipped cream or marshmallows. The original comfort food, there's nothing quite like a mug of hot choccy to warm you from the inside and leave you feeling content.
You can cook Hot Chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate
- It's 2 cup milk.
- It's 2/3 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp dark Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp vanilla essence.
In a blender, combine milk and condensed milk. Add cocoa and cornflour and blend until smooth. Transfer to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring until thickened. Stir in brandy then remove from the heat.
Hot Chocolate instructions
- Heat milk in a saucepan. After one boil add sugar and stir for a min..
- Turn flame to lowest and add cocoa powder, whisk it for 2 mins to avoid any lump formation..
- Next add Chocolate chips and whisk again for a min or two..
- Last add vanilla essence and stir for 30 sec. Turn off the stove..
- Garnish with Chocolate powder or cacao nibs..
Hot Chocolate - Imagine the hot, sweet notes of rich Belgian choc-o-latē (said in a French accent) swirling over your taste buds. You should feel guilty….but you don't! Noway you say…and you would be right! For a more grown-up flavour, this light and creamy cinnamon hot chocolate has a gentle touch of spice to liven the senses. It also calls for dark chocolate and a dribble of honey to sweeten it up. Read Also Recipes