Hot Chocolate recipes - hot chocolatespread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. You'll want to understand that being high in fats does not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
You can have Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate
- You need 2 1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate.
- You need 1 oz Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Boiling water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Milk.
- It's 1 cup Heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp Heavy cream.
Hot Chocolate step by step
- Mix the chocolate with the boiling water until it's all melted and smooth..
- In a small saucepan, whisk the milk and the cream until simmering..
- Add the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Take off the heat and pour in a cup..
- Whip the heavy cream and slowly add over the hot chocolate with a spoon.
Hot Chocolate - Read Also Recipes