Hot Chocolate recipes - For those who were to buy hot chocolate an e-book you can print recipes as you need them. It can be very efficient this way as you should have a simple to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or dropping them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for at any time when you have to.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
You can have Hot Chocolate using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- You need 3 cups whole milk.
- It's 6 ounces semisweet chocolate finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste sugar/sugarfree powder.
Hot Chocolate instructions
- Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat..
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder until no lumps remain, then add milk and return to a simmer..
- Whisk in chocolate and sugar and cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes..
- Serve in a cup and enjoy.
Hot Chocolate - Read Also Recipes