Guilt-Free Hot Chocolate recipes - guilt-free hot chocolateunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. You could perceive that being high in fats would not essentially mean that it's fattening. Physique fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to healthy food recipes.
Join us as we make a simple yet healthy hot. Preparing a guilt-free version of your favorite hot beverage is easier than you think. In order to enjoy hot chocolate without excess sugar and calories, all you need to do is try a lower calorie dairy alternative (like almond milk) and use cocoa powder without.
You can have Guilt-Free Hot Chocolate using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free Hot Chocolate
- You need 300 mls unsweetened almond milk.
- It's 1 tbsp pure cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp maple syrup (or more to taste).
- It's 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
By Leah McLaughlin and Marie Simmons. When the oil is barely melted, and not too hot, add the cacao powder and the Stevia and mix it it well so there are no dry lumps. Reduced Sugar Hot Chocolate With Truvia Natural Sweetener. Hot Chocolate Recipe - Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate Drink - Winter Special - Ruchi.
Guilt-Free Hot Chocolate instructions
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large bowl (or for a really frothy hot chocolate, use your blender to blitz)..
- Pour your chocolate milk into a saucepan and heat on a moderate heat until the milk becomes really frothy. Don’t allow the milk to boil, but keep heating until the cocoa is cooked out and not powdery..
- Pour your hot chocolate into a mug, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!.
Guilt-Free Hot Chocolate - The hot cocoa is light and guilt-free, which is never a bad thing! So if you're looking for a healthier version of hot cocoa that's still yummy, this is the perfect recipe to try! Guilt free hot chocolate. · Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate - Dairy free and Sugar Free. This vegan hot chocolate recipe will warm you and is perfect for those with food allergies. Cocoa co-operatives means guilt-free hot chocolate. Read Also Recipes