You can make MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos use 7 ingredients and 9 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos
- You Need Burrito style tortillas.
- You Need Eggs.
- You Need Breakfast sausage.
- You Need Diced onion and bell pepper.
- You Need Shredded cheese.
- You Need Butter.
- You Need Salt and pepper.
how to make MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos
- Cook breakfast sausage and crumble. Drain on a paper towel..
- Saut? diced onion a bell pepper over medium high heat until they become tender to your liking..
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together until blended. Add eggs to skillet and scramble..
- When the eggs are almost cooked, add crumbled sausage and mix together. Remove from heat..
- On a burrito style tortilla- add some cheese down the middle of the tortilla leaving about 1 inch from the edge. Add stuffing mixture and top with cheese..
- Roll up the burrito tucking in the edges..
- Add butter to a clean skillet over medium high heat. After butter melts, add burrito to the pan, seam side down. Grill on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown..
- Make as much of the egg and sausage stuffing mixture as you want; stuff them as much or little as you want(don't overstuff); add as much cheese or as little as u want..
- You can add jalape?os and serve with sour cream and/or salsa..